Bayshore presents…Women Who Give Care
Date: Thursday November 10, 2011
Where: Christine’s Fitness
912 Yonge Street (at Davenport Road)
Please RSVP to Cheryl Austin at 416-801-7595 or email@example.com
You know you have a special way of taking care of others – maybe you’ve been a family caregiver or you just want to make a difference in the life of a senior. Share and learn information from the experts that will get you
on the right path to keeping both your aging loved one(s) and yourself happy and healthy.
What’s in it for you?
• Free Zumba Stress Busting – 6:00 pm to 6:30 pm.
• Hear Jackie Hickey, RN present: Family Caregiver Secret to Success.
• Listen to Christina Steiger , owner of Christine’s Fitness speak about Personal Well-being.
• Free refreshments available.
• Find out more about looking good and living well from Marilyn Weston, host of AM740’s From a Women’s Perspective.
• Participate in a networking session to share thoughts and experiences about family caregiving.
• A chance to win one-year membership to Christine’s Fitness.